Subject: [PATCH rdma-next v1 0/2] Extend UAR to have DevX UID

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 11:28:49 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v1:
 * Renamed functions and unexport mlx5_core uar calls.
v0: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

This is short series from Meir that adds DevX UID to the UAR.

Thanks

Meir Lichtinger (2):
  net/mlx5: Add uid field to UAR allocation structures
  IB/mlx5: Enable UAR to have DevX UID

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/cmd.c              | 26 +++++++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/cmd.h              |  2 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             | 55 +++++++++++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/uar.c | 14 ++---
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                   |  2 -
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |  4 +-
 6 files changed, 68 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1