Subject: [PATCH 0/2 iproute2] configure: add support for libdir param

From: Andrea Claudi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2021 18:41:19 +0200

This series add support for the libdir parameter in iproute2 configure
system. The idea is to make use of the fact that packaging systems may
assume that 'configure' comes from autotools allowing a syntax similar
to the autotools one, and using it to tell iproute2 where the distro
expects to find its lib files.

The first patch introduce support for the --param=value style on current
params, for uniformity.

The second patch add support for the libdir param to the configure, and
also drops the static LIBDIR var from the Makefile.

Andrea Claudi (2):
  configure: support --param=value style
  configure: add the --libdir param

 Makefile  |  7 ++++---
 configure | 34 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 38 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1