Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/5] devlink reload simplification

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 21:12:01 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v2:
 * Dropped const removal patch
 * Added new patch to hide struct devlink
 * Added new patch to annotate devlink API
 * Implemented copy of all callback in devlink ops
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
 * Missed removal of extra WARN_ON
 * Added "ops parameter to macro as Dan suggested.
v0: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

This series fixes the bug with mlx5 device, which in some configurations
doesn't support devlink reload and shouldn't have any reload statistics
like any other net device. Unfortunately, it is not the case in the
current implementation of devlink reload.

This fix is done by simplification of internal API.

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (5):
  devlink: Reduce struct devlink exposure
  devlink: Annotate devlink API calls
  devlink: Allow set specific ops callbacks dynamically
  net/mlx5: Register separate reload devlink ops for multiport device
  devlink: Delete reload enable/disable interface

 .../hisilicon/hns3/hns3pf/hclge_devlink.c     |   3 -
 .../hisilicon/hns3/hns3vf/hclgevf_devlink.c   |   3 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/main.c     |   2 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.c |  13 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    |   3 -
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/driver.c        |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxfw/mlxfw.h   |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core.c    |  10 +-
 drivers/net/netdevsim/dev.c                   |   3 -
 include/net/devlink.h                         |  57 +--
 include/trace/events/devlink.h                |  72 ++--
 net/core/devlink.c                            | 390 ++++++++++++------
 12 files changed, 317 insertions(+), 246 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1