Subject: [PATCH net-next v4 0/6] devlink reload simplification

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 16:15:20 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v4:
 * Removed legacy BUG_ON() in first patch.
 * Added new patch that moves netdev_to_devlink functions to devlink.c.
 * Rewrote devlink ops patch to use feature mask.
v3: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
 * Rewrote third patch to keep static const nature of ops. This is done
   by extracting reload ops to separate ops structure.
 * Changed commit message in last patch as was suggested by Ido.
v2: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
 * Dropped const removal patch
 * Added new patch to hide struct devlink
 * Added new patch to annotate devlink API
 * Implemented copy of all callback in devlink ops
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
 * Missed removal of extra WARN_ON
 * Added "ops parameter to macro as Dan suggested.
v0: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

Simplify devlink reload APIs.

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (6):
  devlink: Reduce struct devlink exposure
  devlink: Move netdev_to_devlink helpers to devlink.c
  devlink: Annotate devlink API calls
  devlink: Allow control devlink ops behavior through feature mask
  net/mlx5: Set devlink reload feature bit for supported devices only
  devlink: Delete reload enable/disable interface

 .../hisilicon/hns3/hns3pf/hclge_devlink.c     |   4 +-
 .../hisilicon/hns3/hns3vf/hclgevf_devlink.c   |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/main.c     |   3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.c |   4 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    |   3 -
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/driver.c        |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxfw/mlxfw.h   |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core.c    |   8 +-
 drivers/net/netdevsim/dev.c                   |   4 +-
 include/net/devlink.h                         |  79 ++-------
 include/trace/events/devlink.h                |  72 ++++----
 net/core/devlink.c                            | 164 +++++++++++++-----
 12 files changed, 181 insertions(+), 171 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1