Subject: [PATCH net 0/4] security: fixups for the security hooks in sctp

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 02:36:08 -0400

There are a couple of problems in the currect security hooks in sctp:

1. The hooks incorrectly treat sctp_endpoint in SCTP as request_sock in
   TCP, while it's in fact no more than an extension of the sock, and
   represents the local host. It is created when sock is created, not
   when a conn request comes. sctp_association is actually the correct
   one to represent the connection, and created when a conn request
   arrives.

2. security_sctp_assoc_request() hook should also be called in processing
   COOKIE ECHO, as that's the place where the real assoc is created and
   used in the future.

The problems above may cause accept sk, peeloff sk or client sk having
the incorrect security labels.

So this patchset is to change some hooks and pass asoc into them and save
these secids into asoc, as well as add the missing sctp_assoc_request
hook into the COOKIE ECHO processing.

Xin Long (4):
  security: pass asoc to sctp_assoc_request and sctp_sk_clone
  security: call security_sctp_assoc_request in sctp_sf_do_5_1D_ce
  security: add sctp_assoc_established hook
  security: implement sctp_assoc_established hook in selinux

 Documentation/security/SCTP.rst     | 65 +++++++++++++++--------------
 include/linux/lsm_hook_defs.h       |  6 ++-
 include/linux/lsm_hooks.h           | 13 ++++--
 include/linux/security.h            | 18 +++++---
 include/net/sctp/structs.h          | 20 ++++-----
 net/sctp/sm_statefuns.c             | 31 ++++++++------
 net/sctp/socket.c                   |  5 +--
 security/security.c                 | 15 +++++--
 security/selinux/hooks.c            | 36 +++++++++++-----
 security/selinux/include/netlabel.h |  4 +-
 security/selinux/netlabel.c         | 14 +++----
 11 files changed, 135 insertions(+), 92 deletions(-)

-- 
2.27.0