Subject: [PATCH 0/2] This is a patch series of ethernet driver for Sunplus SP7021 SoC.

From: Wells Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 19:02:43 +0800

Sunplus SP7021 is an ARM Cortex A7 (4 cores) based SoC. It integrates
many peripherals (ex: UART, I2C, SPI, SDIO, eMMC, USB, SD card and
etc.) into a single chip. It is designed for industrial control
applications.

Refer to:
https://sunplus-tibbo.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/doc/overview
https://tibbo.com/store/plus1.html

Wells Lu (2):
  devicetree: bindings: net: Add bindings doc for Sunplus SP7021.
  net: ethernet: Add driver for Sunplus SP7021

 .../bindings/net/sunplus,sp7021-l2sw.yaml          | 123 ++++
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   8 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/Kconfig                       |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/Makefile                      |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/Kconfig               |  20 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/Makefile              |   6 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_define.h         | 221 ++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_desc.c           | 233 ++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_desc.h           |  21 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_driver.c         | 779 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_driver.h         |  23 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_hal.c            | 422 +++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_hal.h            |  47 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_int.c            | 326 +++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_int.h            |  16 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_mac.c            |  68 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_mac.h            |  24 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_mdio.c           | 118 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_mdio.h           |  19 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_register.h       |  99 +++
 20 files changed, 2575 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/sunplus,sp7021-l2sw.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_define.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_desc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_desc.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_driver.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_driver.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_hal.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_hal.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_int.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_int.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_mac.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_mac.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_mdio.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_mdio.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/l2sw_register.h

-- 
2.7.4