Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] This is a patch series for pinctrl driver for Sunplus SP7021 SoC.

From: Wells Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 17:04:19 +0800

Sunplus SP7021 is an ARM Cortex A7 (4 cores) based SoC. It integrates
many peripherals (ex: UART, I2C, SPI, SDIO, eMMC, USB, SD card and
etc.) into a single chip. It is designed for industrial control
applications.

Refer to:
https://sunplus-tibbo.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/doc/overview
https://tibbo.com/store/plus1.html

Wells Lu (2):
  devicetree: bindings: net: Add bindings doc for Sunplus SP7021.
  net: ethernet: Add driver for Sunplus SP7021

 .../bindings/net/sunplus,sp7021-emac.yaml          | 152 ++++++
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   8 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/Kconfig                       |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/Makefile                      |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/Kconfig               |  36 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/Makefile              |   6 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_define.h           | 212 +++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_desc.c             | 231 ++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_desc.h             |  21 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_driver.c           | 606 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_driver.h           |  23 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_hal.c              | 331 +++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_hal.h              |  31 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_int.c              | 286 ++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_int.h              |  13 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_mac.c              |  63 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_mac.h              |  23 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_mdio.c             |  90 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_mdio.h             |  20 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_phy.c              |  64 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_phy.h              |  16 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_register.h         |  96 ++++
 22 files changed, 2330 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/sunplus,sp7021-emac.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_define.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_desc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_desc.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_driver.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_driver.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_hal.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_hal.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_int.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_int.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_mac.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_mac.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_mdio.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_mdio.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_phy.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_phy.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sunplus/sp_register.h

-- 
2.7.4