Subject: [PATCH net 0/2] mptcp: fix 3rd ack rtx timer

From: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 15:27:53 +0100

Eric noted that the MPTCP code do the wrong thing to schedule
the MPJ 3rd ack timer. He also provided a patch to address the
issues (patch 1/2).

To fix for good the MPJ 3rd ack retransmission timer, we additionally
need to set it after the current ack is transmitted (patch 2/2)

Note that the bug went unnotice so far because all the related
tests required some running data transfer, and that causes
MPTCP-level ack even on the opening MPJ subflow. We now have
explicit packet drill coverage for this code path.

Eric Dumazet (1):
  mptcp: fix delack timer

Paolo Abeni (1):
  mptcp: use delegate action to schedule 3rd ack retrans

 net/mptcp/options.c  | 32 ++++++++-------------------
 net/mptcp/protocol.c | 51 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 net/mptcp/protocol.h | 17 ++++++++-------
 3 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)

-- 
2.33.1