Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/2] bpf: do not WARN in bpf_warn_invalid_xdp_action()

From: Paolo Abeni <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 12:19:09 +0100

The mentioned WARN is quite noisy, especially vs fuzzers and
apparently used only to track the relevant BPF program and/or
involved driver.

The first patch replace it with a pr_warn_once(), and the 2nd
patch allow dumps relevant info to track the reported issue.

This is quite invasive, but the mentioned WARN makes the hunt
for some bugs reported by syzkaller quite difficult.

v1 -> v2:
 - do not include the device name for maps caller (Toke)

Paolo Abeni (2):
  bpf: do not WARN in bpf_warn_invalid_xdp_action()
  bpf: let bpf_warn_invalid_xdp_action() report more info

 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c           | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_xdp.c          | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/cavium/thunder/nicvf_main.c       | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/dpaa/dpaa_eth.c         | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/dpaa2/dpaa2-eth.c       | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc.c           | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_txrx.c            | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_xsk.c             | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_txrx.c              | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_xsk.c               | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/igb_main.c              | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igc/igc_main.c              | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_main.c          | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_xsk.c           | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ixgbevf_main.c      | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta.c                  | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvpp2/mvpp2_main.c        | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/nic/otx2_txrx.c | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_rx.c             | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.c       | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_bpf.c         | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/netronome/nfp/nfp_net_common.c    | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_fp.c             | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/rx.c                          | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/socionext/netsec.c                | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c      | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw_priv.c                    | 2 +-
 drivers/net/hyperv/netvsc_bpf.c                        | 2 +-
 drivers/net/tun.c                                      | 2 +-
 drivers/net/veth.c                                     | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/virtio_net.c                               | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/xen-netfront.c                             | 2 +-
 include/linux/filter.h                                 | 2 +-
 kernel/bpf/cpumap.c                                    | 4 ++--
 kernel/bpf/devmap.c                                    | 4 ++--
 net/core/dev.c                                         | 2 +-
 net/core/filter.c                                      | 8 ++++----
 37 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 44 deletions(-)

-- 
2.33.1