Subject: [RFC bpf-next 0/2] introduce bpf fdb lookup helper for xdp

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 18:20:14 +0100

Similar to bpf_xdp_ct_lookup routine, introduce
br_fdb_find_port_from_ifindex unstable helper in order to accelerate
linux bridge with XDP. br_fdb_find_port_from_ifindex will perform a
lookup in the associated bridge fdb table and it will return the
output ifindex if the destination address is associated to a bridge
port or -ENODEV for BOM traffic or if lookup fails.

Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
  net: bridge: add unstable br_fdb_find_port_from_ifindex helper
  samples: bpf: add xdp fdb lookup program

 net/bridge/br.c            |  21 +++++
 net/bridge/br_fdb.c        |  67 +++++++++++++---
 net/bridge/br_private.h    |  12 +++
 samples/bpf/Makefile       |   9 ++-
 samples/bpf/xdp_fdb.bpf.c  |  68 +++++++++++++++++
 samples/bpf/xdp_fdb_user.c | 152 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 319 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 samples/bpf/xdp_fdb.bpf.c
 create mode 100644 samples/bpf/xdp_fdb_user.c

-- 
2.34.1