Subject: [PATCH net 0/2] selftests: pmtu.sh: Fix cleanup of processes launched in subshell.

From: Guillaume Nault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2022 23:14:57 +0100

Depending on the options used, pmtu.sh may launch tcpdump and nettest
processes in the background. However it fails to clean them up after
the tests complete.

Patch 1 allows the cleanup() function to read the list of PIDs launched
by the tests.
Patch 2 fixes the way the nettest PIDs are retrieved.

v2:
  * Use tcpdump's immediate mode to capture packets even in short lived
    tests.
  * Add patch 2 to fix the nettest_pids list.

Guillaume Nault (2):
  selftests: pmtu.sh: Kill tcpdump processes launched by subshell.
  selftests: pmtu.sh: Kill nettest processes launched in subshell.

 tools/testing/selftests/net/pmtu.sh | 21 +++++++++++++++++----
 1 file changed, 17 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.3