Subject: [PATCH net v2 0/2] ipv4: Handle TOS and scope properly for ICMP redirects and PMTU updates

From: Guillaume Nault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 13:45:05 +0100

ICMPv4 PMTU and redirect handlers didn't properly initialise the
struct flowi4 they used for route lookups:

  * ECN bits sometimes weren't cleared from ->flowi4_tos.
  * The RTO_ONLINK flag wasn't taken into account for ->flowi4_scope.

In some special cases, this resulted in ICMP redirects and PMTU updates
not being taken into account because fib_lookup() couldn't retrieve the
correct route.

Changes since v1:
  * Fix 'Fixes' tag in patch 1 (David Ahern).
  * Add kernel seltest (David Ahern).

Guillaume Nault (2):
  ipv4: Fix route lookups when handling ICMP redirects and PMTU updates
  selftest: net: Test IPv4 PMTU exceptions with DSCP and ECN

 net/ipv4/route.c                    |  18 +++-
 tools/testing/selftests/net/pmtu.sh | 141 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 2 files changed, 151 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.3