Subject: [PATCH mlx5-next 0/5] Drop Mellanox FPGA TLS support from the kernel

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 15:08:14 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Mellanox INNOVA TLS cards are EOL in May, 2018 [1]. As such, the code
is unmaintained, untested and not in-use by any upstream/distro oriented
customers. In order to reduce code complexity, drop the kernel code,
clean build config options and delete useless kTLS vs. TLS separation.
    
[1] https://network.nvidia.com/related-docs/eol/LCR-000286.pdf
    
Thanks

BTW, the target of this series is mlx5-next, as other series removes
FPGA IPsec together with relevant cleanup in RDMA side.

Leon Romanovsky (5):
  net/mlx5_fpga: Drop INNOVA TLS support
  net/mlx5: Reliably return TLS device capabilities
  net/mlx5: Remove indirection in TLS build
  net/mlx5: Remove tls vs. ktls separation as it is the same
  net/mlx5: Cleanup kTLS function names and their exposure

 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/Kconfig   |  25 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/Makefile  |   5 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/tls.c   | 125 ----
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/tls.h   | 156 -----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h  |   1 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.c   |   6 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/en_accel.h    |  11 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls.c        |  71 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls.h        |  86 ++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_rx.c     |   2 +-
 .../en_accel/{tls_stats.c => ktls_stats.c}    |  51 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_tx.c     |  20 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_txrx.h   |  28 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_utils.h  |   1 -
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls.c         | 247 -------
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls.h         | 132 ----
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls_rxtx.c    | 390 -----------
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls_rxtx.h    |  91 ---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c |  12 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c   |   5 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c    |   8 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/core.h   |   1 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/tls.c    | 622 ------------------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/tls.h    |  74 ---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw.c  |   3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    |  10 -
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc_fpga.h            |  63 --
 27 files changed, 221 insertions(+), 2025 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/tls.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/tls.h
 rename drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/{tls_stats.c => ktls_stats.c} (63%)
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls_rxtx.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls_rxtx.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/tls.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/tls.h

-- 
2.35.1