Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/3] Handle FW failures to destroy QP/RQ objects

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 11:12:39 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This series from Patrisious extends mlx5 driver to convey FW failures
back to the upper layers and allow retry to delete these hardware
resources.

Thanks

Patrisious Haddad (3):
  net/mlx5: Nullify eq->dbg and qp->dbg pointers post destruction
  RDMA/mlx5: Handling dct common resource destruction upon firmware
    failure
  RDMA/mlx5: Return the firmware result upon destroying QP/RQ

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qpc.c              | 13 +++++++------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/debugfs.c | 12 ++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eq.c  | 19 +++++++++++++------
 3 files changed, 26 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
2.35.1