Subject: [PATCH mlx5-next 00/17] Drop Mellanox FPGA IPsec support from the kernel

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 11:25:35 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Together with FPGA TLS, the IPsec went to EOL state in the November of
2019 [1]. Exactly like FPGA TLS, no active customers exist for this
upstream code and all the complexity around that area can be deleted.
    
[1] https://network.nvidia.com/related-docs/eol/LCR-000535.pdf

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (17):
  net/mlx5_fpga: Drop INNOVA IPsec support
  net/mlx5: Delete metadata handling logic
  net/mlx5: Remove not-used IDA field from IPsec struct
  net/mlx5: Remove XFRM no_trailer flag
  net/mlx5: Remove FPGA ipsec specific statistics
  RDMA/mlx5: Delete never supported IPsec flow action
  RDMA/mlx5: Drop crypto flow steering API
  RDMA/core: Delete IPsec flow action logic from the core
  net/mlx5: Remove ipsec vs. ipsec offload file separation
  net/mlx5: Remove useless IPsec device checks
  net/mlx5: Unify device IPsec capabilities check
  net/mlx5: Align flow steering allocation namespace to common style
  net/mlx5: Remove not-needed IPsec config
  net/mlx5: Move IPsec file to relevant directory
  net/mlx5: Reduce kconfig complexity while building crypto support
  net/mlx5: Remove ipsec_ops function table
  net/mlx5: Remove not-implemented IPsec capabilities

 drivers/infiniband/core/device.c              |    2 -
 .../core/uverbs_std_types_flow_action.c       |  383 +---
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/fs.c               |  223 +--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             |   31 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/Kconfig   |   33 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/Makefile  |    9 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/accel.h |   36 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/ipsec.c |  179 --
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/ipsec.h |   96 -
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/ipsec_offload.h  |   38 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.c   |   13 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c       |   30 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h       |   31 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c    |    5 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.h    |    7 +-
 .../core/{accel => en_accel}/ipsec_offload.c  |   95 +-
 .../mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.h        |   14 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_rxtx.c  |  245 +--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_rxtx.h  |    3 -
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_stats.c |   63 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c |   12 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c  |    1 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c   |   56 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c    |    1 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.h    |    1 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/core.h   |    2 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/ipsec.c  | 1582 -----------------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/ipsec.h  |   62 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_cmd.c  |    2 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c |   15 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    |    8 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/accel.h                    |   35 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                   |    3 -
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc_fpga.h            |  148 --
 include/rdma/ib_verbs.h                       |    8 -
 35 files changed, 143 insertions(+), 3329 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/accel.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/ipsec.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/ipsec.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/ipsec_offload.h
 rename drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/{accel => en_accel}/ipsec_offload.c (84%)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/ipsec.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/ipsec.h

-- 
2.35.1