Subject: [PATCH net-next v1 00/17] Extra IPsec cleanup

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 13:13:36 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v1:
 * changed target from mlx5-next to net-next.
 * Improved commit message in patch #1
 * Left function names intact, with _accel_ word in it.
v0: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]

--------------------
After FPGA IPsec removal, we can go further and make sure that flow
steering logic is aligned to mlx5_core standard together with deep
cleaning of whole IPsec path.

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (17):
  net/mlx5: Simplify IPsec flow steering init/cleanup functions
  net/mlx5: Check IPsec TX flow steering namespace in advance
  net/mlx5: Don't hide fallback to software IPsec in FS code
  net/mlx5: Reduce useless indirection in IPsec FS add/delete flows
  net/mlx5: Store IPsec ESN update work in XFRM state
  net/mlx5: Remove useless validity check
  net/mlx5: Merge various control path IPsec headers into one file
  net/mlx5: Remove indirections from esp functions
  net/mlx5: Simplify HW context interfaces by using SA entry
  net/mlx5: Clean IPsec FS add/delete rules
  net/mlx5: Make sure that no dangling IPsec FS pointers exist
  net/mlx5: Don't advertise IPsec netdev support for non-IPsec device
  net/mlx5: Simplify IPsec capabilities logic
  net/mlx5: Remove not-supported ICV length
  net/mlx5: Cleanup XFRM attributes struct
  net/mlx5: Allow future addition of IPsec object modifiers
  net/mlx5: Don't perform lookup after already known sec_path

 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/fs.h   |   1 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.c   |   2 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c       | 174 +++------
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h       |  85 +++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c    | 362 ++++++------------
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.h    |   4 +-
 .../mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c        | 331 +++-------------
 .../mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.h        |  14 -
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_rxtx.c  |   6 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_stats.c |   4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c |   1 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c   |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    |   2 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/accel.h                    | 153 --------
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |   2 -
 15 files changed, 320 insertions(+), 823 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.h
 delete mode 100644 include/linux/mlx5/accel.h

-- 
2.35.1