Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/2] propagate extack to vxlan_fdb_delete

From: Alaa Mohamed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 14:09:43 +0200

In order to propagate extack to vxlan_fdb_delete and vxlan_fdb_parse,
add extack to .ndo_fdb_del and edit all fdb del handelers

Alaa Mohamed (2):
  rtnetlink: add extack support in fdb del handlers
  net: vxlan: vxlan_core.c: Add extack support to vxlan_fdb_delete

 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_main.c     |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mscc/ocelot_net.c        |  4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic_main.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/macvlan.c                         |  2 +-
 drivers/net/vxlan/vxlan_core.c                | 38 +++++++++++++------
 include/linux/netdevice.h                     |  2 +-
 net/bridge/br_fdb.c                           |  2 +-
 net/bridge/br_private.h                       |  2 +-
 net/core/rtnetlink.c                          |  4 +-
 9 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
2.36.0