Subject: [PATCH ipsec-next 0/6] Extend XFRM core to allow full offload configuration

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 13:36:51 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

The following series extends XFRM core code to handle new type of IPsec
offload - full offload.

In this mode, the HW is going to be responsible for whole data path, so
both policy and state should be offloaded.

The mlx5 part is coming.

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (6):
  xfrm: add new full offload flag
  xfrm: allow state full offload mode
  xfrm: add an interface to offload policy
  xfrm: add TX datapath support for IPsec full offload mode
  xfrm: add RX datapath protection for IPsec full offload mode
  xfrm: enforce separation between priorities of HW/SW policies

 .../inline_crypto/ch_ipsec/chcr_ipsec.c       |   4 +
 .../net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_ipsec.c    |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ipsec.c    |   5 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c       |   4 +
 drivers/net/netdevsim/ipsec.c                 |   5 +
 include/linux/netdevice.h                     |   3 +
 include/net/netns/xfrm.h                      |   8 +-
 include/net/xfrm.h                            | 102 ++++++++++++----
 include/uapi/linux/xfrm.h                     |   6 +
 net/xfrm/xfrm_device.c                        |  84 ++++++++++++-
 net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c                        |  19 +++
 net/xfrm/xfrm_policy.c                        | 115 ++++++++++++++++++
 net/xfrm/xfrm_user.c                          |  11 ++
 13 files changed, 342 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)

-- 
2.35.1