Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 00/15] introduce mt7986 ethernet support

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 18:06:27 +0200

Add support for mt7986-eth driver available on mt7986 soc.

Changes since v1:
- drop SRAM option
- convert ring->dma to void
- convert scratch_ring to void
- enable port4
- fix irq dts bindings
- drop gmac1 support from mt7986a-rfb dts for the moment

Lorenzo Bianconi (15):
  arm64: dts: mediatek: mt7986: introduce ethernet nodes
  dt-bindings: net: mediatek,net: add mt7986-eth binding
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: move tx dma desc configuration in
    mtk_tx_set_dma_desc
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: add txd_size to mtk_soc_data
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: rely on txd_size in
    mtk_tx_alloc/mtk_tx_clean
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: rely on txd_size in mtk_desc_to_tx_buf
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: rely on txd_size in txd_to_idx
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: add rxd_size to mtk_soc_data
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: rely on txd_size field in
    mtk_poll_tx/mtk_poll_rx
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: rely on rxd_size field in
    mtk_rx_alloc/mtk_rx_clean
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: introduce device register map
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: introduce MTK_NETSYS_V2 support
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: convert ring dma pointer to void
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: convert scratch_ring pointer to void
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: introduce support for mt7986 chipset

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/mediatek,net.yaml | 141 +++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7986a-rfb.dts  |  74 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7986a.dtsi     |  39 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7986b-rfb.dts  |  70 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.c   | 630 +++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.h   | 328 +++++++--
 6 files changed, 1037 insertions(+), 245 deletions(-)

-- 
2.35.3