Subject: [PATCH v3 bpf-next 0/5] net: netfilter: add kfunc helper to update ct timeout

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 12:43:33 +0200

Changes since v2:
- add bpf_xdp_ct_add and bpf_ct_refresh_timeout kfunc helpers
- remove conntrack dependency from selftests
- add support for forcing kfunc args to be referenced and related selftests

Changes since v1:
- add bpf_ct_refresh_timeout kfunc selftest

Kumar Kartikeya Dwivedi (2):
  bpf: Add support for forcing kfunc args to be referenced
  selftests/bpf: Add verifier selftests for forced kfunc ref args

Lorenzo Bianconi (3):
  net: netfilter: add kfunc helper to update ct timeout
  net: netfilter: add kfunc helper to add a new ct entry
  selftests/bpf: add selftest for bpf_xdp_ct_add and
    bpf_ct_refresh_timeout kfunc

 include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h          |   1 +
 kernel/bpf/btf.c                              |  40 ++-
 net/bpf/test_run.c                            |   5 +
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_bpf.c              | 232 ++++++++++++++++--
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c             |  21 +-
 .../testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/bpf_nf.c |   4 +
 .../testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_bpf_nf.c |  72 +++++-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/verifier/calls.c  |  53 ++++
 8 files changed, 375 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)

-- 
2.35.3