Subject: [PATCH bpf v4 0/3] Fix kprobe_multi interface issues for 5.18

From: Eugene Syromiatnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 20:13:55 +0200

Hello.

While [1] seems to require additional work[2] due to changes
in the interface (and it has already been re-targeted for bpf-next),
I would like to ask to consider the following three patches, that fix
possible out-of-bounds write, properly disable the interface
for 32-bit compat user space, and prepare the libbpf interface change,
for the 5.18 release.  Thank you.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/
[2] https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/YoTXiAk1EpZ0rLKE@krava/i

v4:
 - Added additional size checks for INT_MAX, as suggested by Yonghong
   Song
 - Added the third patch for the user space kprobe_multi.addrs type
   change, split from the 4th bpf-next patch, as suggested by Yonghong
   Song and Andrii Nakryiko

v3: https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/
 - Split out patches for 5.18
 - Removed superfluous size assignments after overflow_mul_check,
   as suggested by Yonghong Song

v2: https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/
 - Fixed the isses reported by CI

v1: https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/

Eugene Syromiatnikov (3):
  bpf_trace: check size for overflow in bpf_kprobe_multi_link_attach
  bpf_trace: bail out from bpf_kprobe_multi_link_attach when in compat
  libbpf, selftests/bpf: pass array of u64 values in kprobe_multi.addrs

 kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c                                  | 15 +++++++++------
 tools/lib/bpf/bpf.h                                       |  2 +-
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.c                                    |  8 ++++----
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.h                                    |  2 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/bpf_cookie.c       |  2 +-
 .../testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/kprobe_multi_test.c  |  8 ++++----
 6 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.4