Subject: [PATCH v4 bpf-next 00/14] net: netfilter: add kfunc helper to update ct timeout

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 23:34:48 +0200

Changes since v3:
- split bpf_xdp_ct_add in bpf_xdp_ct_alloc/bpf_skb_ct_alloc and
  bpf_ct_insert_entry
- add verifier code to properly populate/configure ct entry
- improve selftests

Changes since v2:
- add bpf_xdp_ct_add and bpf_ct_refresh_timeout kfunc helpers
- remove conntrack dependency from selftests
- add support for forcing kfunc args to be referenced and related selftests

Changes since v1:
- add bpf_ct_refresh_timeout kfunc selftest

Kumar Kartikeya Dwivedi (11):
  bpf: Add support for forcing kfunc args to be referenced
  bpf: Print multiple type flags in verifier log
  bpf: Support rdonly PTR_TO_BTF_ID for pointer to const return value
  bpf: Support storing rdonly PTR_TO_BTF_ID in BPF maps
  bpf: Support passing rdonly PTR_TO_BTF_ID to kfunc
  bpf: Whitelist some fields in nf_conn for BPF_WRITE
  bpf: Define acquire-release pairs for kfuncs
  selftests/bpf: Add verifier tests for forced kfunc ref args
  selftests/bpf: Add C tests for rdonly PTR_TO_BTF_ID
  selftests/bpf: Add verifier tests for rdonly PTR_TO_BTF_ID
  selftests/bpf: Add negative tests for bpf_nf

Lorenzo Bianconi (3):
  net: netfilter: add kfunc helper to update ct timeout
  net: netfilter: add kfunc helpers to alloc and insert a new ct entry
  selftests/bpf: add selftest for bpf_xdp_ct_add and
    bpf_ct_refresh_timeout kfunc

 include/linux/bpf.h                           |  17 +-
 include/linux/bpf_verifier.h                  |   1 +
 include/linux/btf.h                           |  40 ++
 include/linux/filter.h                        |   3 +
 include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack.h          |   1 +
 include/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_bpf.h      |   5 +
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      |   2 +-
 kernel/bpf/btf.c                              | 206 ++++++++--
 kernel/bpf/helpers.c                          |   4 +-
 kernel/bpf/verifier.c                         | 110 ++++--
 net/bpf/test_run.c                            |  20 +-
 net/core/filter.c                             |  28 ++
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_bpf.c              | 367 ++++++++++++++++--
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_core.c             |  23 +-
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |   2 +-
 .../testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/bpf_nf.c |  58 ++-
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/map_kptr.c       |   9 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/map_kptr.c  |  31 +-
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/map_kptr_fail.c       | 114 ++++++
 .../testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_bpf_nf.c |  87 ++++-
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/test_bpf_nf_fail.c    |  73 ++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_verifier.c   |  17 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/verifier/calls.c  |  53 +++
 .../testing/selftests/bpf/verifier/map_kptr.c | 156 ++++++++
 24 files changed, 1276 insertions(+), 151 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_bpf_nf_fail.c

-- 
2.35.3