Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/5] MR cache cleanup

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 14:40:10 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

In this series, Aharon continues to clean mlx5 MR cache logic.

Thanks

Aharon Landau (5):
  RDMA/mlx5: Replace ent->lock with xa_lock
  RDMA/mlx5: Replace cache list with Xarray
  RDMA/mlx5: Store the number of in_use cache mkeys instead of total_mrs
  RDMA/mlx5: Store in the cache mkeys instead of mrs
  RDMA/mlx5: Rename the mkey cache variables and functions

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c    |   4 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h |  61 ++--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mr.c      | 505 +++++++++++++++------------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c     |   2 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h          |   6 +-
 5 files changed, 304 insertions(+), 274 deletions(-)

-- 
2.36.1