Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Improve FW load time on CYW55572

From: Hakan Jansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:45:19 +0200

These patches add an optional device specific data member to specify max
baudrate of a device when in autobaud mode. This allows the host to set a
first baudrate higher than "init speed" to improve FW load time.

The host baudrate will later be changed to "init speed" (as usual) once FW
loading is complete and the device has been reset to begin normal
operation.

Changes v1 -> v2:
- Add patch to tighten DT binding constraints after feedback in:
    https://lore.kernel.org/linux-devicetree/[email-masked]/
- Add actual baud rates and example FW load time in commit message:
    https://lore.kernel.org/linux-devicetree/[email-masked]/

Hakan Jansson (5):
  dt-bindings: net: broadcom-bluetooth: Add CYW55572 DT binding
  dt-bindings: net: broadcom-bluetooth: Add conditional constraints
  Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Add DT compatible for CYW55572
  Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Prevent early baudrate setting in autobaud mode
  Bluetooth: hci_bcm: Increase host baudrate for CYW55572 in autobaud
    mode

 .../bindings/net/broadcom-bluetooth.yaml      | 17 +++++++++++++
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_bcm.c                   | 24 +++++++++++++------
 2 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

base-commit: 681ec6abcd7f051f7fc318068a3ac09772ebef7e
-- 
2.25.1