Subject: [PATCH 00/12] Fix several documentation build warnings with Sphinx 2.4.4

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2022 12:07:32 +0100

This series is against next-20220701. It fixes several warnings
that are currently produced while building html docs.

Each patch in this series is independent from the others, as
each one touches a different file.

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (12):
  docs: ext4: blockmap.rst: fix a broken table
  docs: tegra194-hte.rst: don't include gpiolib.c twice
  docs: device-mapper: add a blank line at writecache.rst
  docs: PCI: pci-vntb-function.rst: Properly include ascii artwork
  docs: PCI: pci-vntb-howto.rst: fix a title markup
  docs: virt: kvm: fix a title markup at api.rst
  docs: ABI: sysfs-bus-nvdimm
  kunit: test.h: fix a kernel-doc markup
  net: mac80211: fix a kernel-doc markup
  docs: alsa: alsa-driver-api.rst: remove a kernel-doc file
  docs: arm: index.rst: add google/chromebook-boot-flow
  docs: leds: index.rst: add leds-qcom-lpg to it

 Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-nvdimm             | 2 ++
 Documentation/PCI/endpoint/pci-vntb-function.rst       | 2 +-
 Documentation/PCI/endpoint/pci-vntb-howto.rst          | 2 +-
 Documentation/admin-guide/device-mapper/writecache.rst | 1 +
 Documentation/arm/index.rst                            | 2 ++
 Documentation/driver-api/hte/tegra194-hte.rst          | 3 +--
 Documentation/filesystems/ext4/blockmap.rst            | 2 +-
 Documentation/leds/index.rst                           | 1 +
 Documentation/sound/kernel-api/alsa-driver-api.rst     | 1 -
 Documentation/virt/kvm/api.rst                         | 6 +++---
 include/kunit/test.h                                   | 2 +-
 include/net/mac80211.h                                 | 2 +-
 12 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.36.1