Subject: [PATCH v3 00/21] Update Documentation/ cross references and fix issues

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 11:07:13 +0100

This series fix almost all fixable issues when building the html docs at
linux-next (next-20220608):

- Address some broken cross-references;
- Fix kernel-doc warnings;
- Fix bad tags on ReST files.

With this series applied, plus other pending patches that should hopefully
be merged in time for the next merge window, htmldocs build will produce
just 4 warnings with Sphinx 2.4.4.

Sphinx >=3 will produce some extra false-positive warnings due to conflicts
between structs and functions sharing the same name. Hopefully this will
be fixed either on a new Sphinx 5.x version or Sphinx 6.0.

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (21):
  docs: networking: update netdevices.rst reference
  docs: update vmalloced-kernel-stacks.rst reference
  docs: update vmemmap_dedup.rst reference
  docs: zh_CN: page_migration: fix reference to mm index.rst
  dt-bindings: arm: update arm,coresight-cpu-debug.yaml reference
  x86/sgx: fix kernel-doc markups
  fscache: fix kernel-doc documentation
  fs: namei: address some kernel-doc issues
  drm/scheduler: fix a kernel-doc warning
  drm/scheduler: add a missing kernel-doc parameter
  kfence: fix a kernel-doc parameter
  genalloc: add a description for start_addr parameter
  textsearch: document list inside struct ts_ops
  dcache: fix a kernel-doc warning
  docs: ext4: blockmap.rst: fix a broken table
  docs: PCI: pci-vntb-function.rst: Properly include ascii artwork
  docs: PCI: pci-vntb-howto.rst: fix a title markup
  docs: virt: kvm: fix a title markup at api.rst
  docs: ABI: sysfs-bus-nvdimm
  docs: leds: index.rst: add leds-qcom-lpg to it
  Documentation: coresight: fix binding wildcards

 Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-nvdimm             |  2 ++
 Documentation/PCI/endpoint/pci-vntb-function.rst       |  2 +-
 Documentation/PCI/endpoint/pci-vntb-howto.rst          |  2 +-
 Documentation/filesystems/ext4/blockmap.rst            |  2 +-
 Documentation/leds/index.rst                           |  1 +
 Documentation/trace/coresight/coresight-cpu-debug.rst  |  2 +-
 Documentation/trace/coresight/coresight.rst            |  2 +-
 Documentation/translations/zh_CN/mm/page_migration.rst |  2 +-
 .../translations/zh_CN/mm/vmalloced-kernel-stacks.rst  |  2 +-
 Documentation/virt/kvm/api.rst                         |  6 +++---
 arch/x86/include/uapi/asm/sgx.h                        | 10 ++++++++--
 drivers/gpu/drm/scheduler/sched_main.c                 |  1 +
 drivers/net/can/can327.c                               |  2 +-
 fs/namei.c                                             |  3 +++
 include/drm/gpu_scheduler.h                            |  1 +
 include/linux/dcache.h                                 |  2 +-
 include/linux/fscache.h                                |  4 ++--
 include/linux/genalloc.h                               |  1 +
 include/linux/kfence.h                                 |  1 +
 include/linux/textsearch.h                             |  1 +
 mm/hugetlb_vmemmap.h                                   |  2 +-
 21 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)

-- 
2.36.1