Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: ipv4/ipv6: new option to accept garp/untracked na only if in-network

From: Jaehee Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 13:51:15 -0400

The first patch adds an option to learn a neighbor from garp only if
the src ip is in the same subnet of addresses configured on the
interface. The option has been added to arp_accept in ipv4.

The same feature has been added to ndisc (patch 2). For ipv6, the
subnet filtering knob is an extension of the accept_untracked_na
option introduced in these patches:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/t/
https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/T/

The third patch contains selftests for testing the different options
for accepting arp and neighbor advertisements. 

Jaehee Park (3):
  net: ipv4: new arp_accept option to accept garp only if in-network
  net: ipv6: new accept_untracked_na option to accept na only if
    in-network
  selftests: net: arp_ndisc_untracked_subnets: test for arp_accept and
    accept_untracked_na

 Documentation/networking/ip-sysctl.rst        |  48 +--
 include/linux/inetdevice.h                    |   2 +-
 net/ipv4/arp.c                                |  24 +-
 net/ipv6/addrconf.c                           |   2 +-
 net/ipv6/ndisc.c                              |  29 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/net/Makefile          |   1 +
 .../net/arp_ndisc_untracked_subnets.sh        | 281 ++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 360 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/net/arp_ndisc_untracked_subnets.sh

-- 
2.30.2