Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/10] sfc: VF representors for EF100

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2022 13:33:22 +0100

From: Edward Cree <[email-masked]>

This series adds representor netdevices for EF100 VFs, as a step towards
 supporting TC offload and vDPA usecases in future patches.
In this first series is basic netdevice creation and packet TX; the
 following series will add the RX path.

Edward Cree (10):
  sfc: update MCDI protocol headers
  sfc: update EF100 register descriptions
  sfc: detect ef100 MAE admin privilege/capability at probe time
  sfc: add skeleton ef100 VF representors
  sfc: add basic ethtool ops to ef100 reps
  sfc: phys port/switch identification for ef100 reps
  sfc: determine representee m-port for EF100 representors
  sfc: support passing a representor to the EF100 TX path
  sfc: hook up ef100 representor TX
  sfc: attach/detach EF100 representors along with their owning PF

 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/Makefile       |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_netdev.c |   16 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_netdev.h |    5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_nic.c    |    7 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_nic.h    |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_regs.h   |   83 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_rep.c    |  244 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_rep.h    |   39 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_sriov.c  |   32 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_sriov.h  |    2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_tx.c     |   84 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_tx.h     |    3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/efx.h          |    9 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/efx_common.c   |   38 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/efx_common.h   |    3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.c          |   44 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.h          |   22 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi.c         |   46 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi.h         |    1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi_pcol.h    | 8182 ++++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/net_driver.h   |    3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tx.c           |    6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tx_common.c    |   35 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tx_common.h    |    3 +-
 24 files changed, 8635 insertions(+), 275 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_rep.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_rep.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.h