Subject: [PATCH v3 net-next 0/9] sfc: VF representors for EF100

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 19:29:23 +0100

From: Edward Cree <[email-masked]>

This series adds representor netdevices for EF100 VFs, as a step towards
 supporting TC offload and vDPA usecases in future patches.
In this first series is basic netdevice creation and packet TX; the
 following series will add the RX path.

v3: dropped massive mcdi_pcol.h patch which was applied separately.
v2: converted comments on struct efx_nic members added in patch #4 to
 kernel-doc (Jakub).  While at it, also gave struct efx_rep its own kdoc
 since several members had comments on them.

Edward Cree (9):
  sfc: update EF100 register descriptions
  sfc: detect ef100 MAE admin privilege/capability at probe time
  sfc: add skeleton ef100 VF representors
  sfc: add basic ethtool ops to ef100 reps
  sfc: phys port/switch identification for ef100 reps
  sfc: determine representee m-port for EF100 representors
  sfc: support passing a representor to the EF100 TX path
  sfc: hook up ef100 representor TX
  sfc: attach/detach EF100 representors along with their owning PF

 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/Makefile       |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_netdev.c |  16 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_netdev.h |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_nic.c    |   7 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_nic.h    |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_regs.h   |  83 +++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_rep.c    | 244 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_rep.h    |  49 +++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_sriov.c  |  32 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_sriov.h  |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_tx.c     |  84 +++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_tx.h     |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/efx.h          |   9 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/efx_common.c   |  38 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/efx_common.h   |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.c          |  44 +++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.h          |  22 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi.c         |  46 +++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi.h         |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/net_driver.h   |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tx.c           |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tx_common.c    |  35 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tx_common.h    |   3 +-
 23 files changed, 687 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_rep.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_rep.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.h