Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/14] sfc: VF representors for EF100 - RX side

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 17:04:09 +0100

From: Edward Cree <[email-masked]>

This series adds the receive path for EF100 VF representors, plus other
 minor features such as statistics and MAC address setting.

Edward Cree (14):
  sfc: plumb ef100 representor stats
  sfc: ef100 representor RX NAPI poll
  sfc: ef100 representor RX top half
  sfc: determine wire m-port at EF100 PF probe time
  sfc: check ef100 RX packets are from the wire
  sfc: receive packets from EF100 VFs into representors
  sfc: insert default MAE rules to connect VFs to representors
  sfc: move table locking into filter_table_{probe,remove} methods
  sfc: use a dynamic m-port for representor RX and set it promisc
  sfc: look up VF's client ID when creating representor
  sfc: fetch existing assigned MAC address from FW when creating VF rep
  sfc: set EF100 VF MAC address through representor
  sfc: get provisioned MAC address on EF100 VF probe
  sfc: implement ethtool get/set RX ring size for EF100 reps

 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/Makefile         |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef10.c           |  26 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100.c          |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_netdev.c   |  12 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_nic.c      | 142 ++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_nic.h      |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_rep.c      | 250 +++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_rep.h      |  22 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_rx.c       |  45 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef10_sriov.c     |  16 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ethtool_common.c |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/filter.h         |  18 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.c            | 304 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.h            |  20 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi.h           |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi_filters.c   |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi_filters.h   |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi_pcol_mae.h  |  24 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/net_driver.h     |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/rx_common.c      |   4 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.c             | 252 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.h             |  85 ++++++
 22 files changed, 1180 insertions(+), 66 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi_pcol_mae.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.h