Subject: [PATCH net v3 0/2] bonding: 802.3ad: fix no transmission of LACPDUs

From: Jonathan Toppins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 11:08:33 -0400

The first patch adds some kselftest infrastructure and the reproducer
that demonstrates the problem. The second patch fixes the issue.

v3:
 * rebased to latest net/master
 * addressed comment from Hangbin

Jonathan Toppins (2):
  selftests: include bonding tests into the kselftest infra
  bonding: 802.3ad: fix no transmission of LACPDUs

 MAINTAINERS                                   |  1 +
 drivers/net/bonding/bond_3ad.c                |  3 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/Makefile              |  1 +
 .../selftests/drivers/net/bonding/Makefile    |  6 ++
 .../net/bonding/bond-break-lacpdu-tx.sh       | 81 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../selftests/drivers/net/bonding/config      |  1 +
 .../selftests/drivers/net/bonding/settings    |  1 +
 7 files changed, 93 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/drivers/net/bonding/Makefile
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/drivers/net/bonding/bond-break-lacpdu-tx.sh
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/drivers/net/bonding/config
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/drivers/net/bonding/settings

-- 
2.31.1