Subject: [PATCH xfrm-next v2 0/6] Extend XFRM core to allow full offload configuration

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 11:59:21 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Changelog:
v2:
 * Rebased to latest 6.0-rc1
 * Add an extra check in TX datapath patch to validate packets before
   forwarding to HW.
 * Added policy cleanup logic in case of netdev down event 
v1: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked] 
 * Moved comment to be before if (...) in third patch.
v0: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The following series extends XFRM core code to handle new type of IPsec
offload - full offload.

In this mode, the HW is going to be responsible for whole data path, so
both policy and state should be offloaded.

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (6):
  xfrm: add new full offload flag
  xfrm: allow state full offload mode
  xfrm: add an interface to offload policy
  xfrm: add TX datapath support for IPsec full offload mode
  xfrm: add RX datapath protection for IPsec full offload mode
  xfrm: enforce separation between priorities of HW/SW policies

 .../inline_crypto/ch_ipsec/chcr_ipsec.c       |   4 +
 .../net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_ipsec.c    |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ipsec.c    |   5 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c       |   4 +
 drivers/net/netdevsim/ipsec.c                 |   5 +
 include/linux/netdevice.h                     |   3 +
 include/net/netns/xfrm.h                      |   8 +-
 include/net/xfrm.h                            | 104 +++++++---
 include/uapi/linux/xfrm.h                     |   6 +
 net/xfrm/xfrm_device.c                        | 101 +++++++++-
 net/xfrm/xfrm_output.c                        |  20 ++
 net/xfrm/xfrm_policy.c                        | 180 ++++++++++++++++++
 net/xfrm/xfrm_user.c                          |  19 ++
 13 files changed, 434 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.2