Subject: [PATCH rdma-rc 0/3] Batch of fixes to mlx5_ib

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 12:02:26 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This is batch of independent fixes related to mlx5_ib driver.

Thanks

Chris Mi (1):
  RDMA/mlx5: Set local port to one when accessing counters

Maher Sanalla (1):
  RDMA/mlx5: Rely on RoCE fw cap instead of devlink when setting profile

Maor Gottlieb (1):
  RDMA/mlx5: Fix UMR cleanup on error flow of driver init

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mad.c              |  6 +++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h          |  1 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/umr.c              |  3 +++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    | 23 +++++++++++++++++--
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                   | 19 +++++++--------
 6 files changed, 42 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.2