Subject: [PATCH v2 bpf-next 0/4] Introduce bpf_ct_set_nat_info kfunc helper

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 15:14:01 +0200

Introduce bpf_ct_set_nat_info kfunc helper in order to set source and
destination nat addresses/ports in a new allocated ct entry not inserted
in the connection tracking table yet.
Introduce support for per-parameter trusted args.

Changes since v1:
- enable CONFIG_NF_NAT in tools/testing/selftests/bpf/config

Kumar Kartikeya Dwivedi (2):
  bpf: Add support for per-parameter trusted args
  selftests/bpf: Extend KF_TRUSTED_ARGS test for __ref annotation

Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
  net: netfilter: add bpf_ct_set_nat_info kfunc helper
  selftests/bpf: add tests for bpf_ct_set_nat_info kfunc

 Documentation/bpf/kfuncs.rst                  | 18 +++++++
 kernel/bpf/btf.c                              | 39 ++++++++++-----
 net/bpf/test_run.c                            |  9 +++-
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_bpf.c              | 49 ++++++++++++++++++-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/config            |  1 +
 .../testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/bpf_nf.c |  2 +
 .../testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_bpf_nf.c | 26 +++++++++-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/verifier/calls.c  | 38 +++++++++++---
 8 files changed, 157 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3