Subject: [PATCH v3 net-next 00/11] Add WED support for MT7986 chipset

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 12:11:12 +0200

Similar to MT7622, introduce Wireless Ethernet Dispatch (WED) support
for MT7986 chipset in order to offload to the hw packet engine traffic
received from LAN/WAN device to WLAN nic (MT7915E).

Changes since v2:
- fix build warnings in patch 9/11

Changes since v1:
- drop foe structure in mtk_soc_data structure and fix compilation error
  on ARMv7 (e.g. MT7623)
- add missing dt bindings
- rely on syscon_regmap_lookup_by_phandle to read/write into wed-pcie
  controller

Lorenzo Bianconi (11):
  arm64: dts: mediatek: mt7986: add support for Wireless Ethernet
    Dispatch
  dt-bindings: net: mediatek: add WED binding for MT7986 eth driver
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: move gdma_to_ppe and ppe_base definitions
    in mtk register map
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: move ppe table hash offset to mtk_soc_data
    structure
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: add the capability to run multiple ppe
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: move wdma_base definitions in mtk register
    map
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: add foe_entry_size to mtk_eth_soc
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_wed: add mtk_wed_configure_irq and
    mtk_wed_dma_{enable/disable}
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_wed: add wed support for mt7986 chipset
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_wed: add axi bus support
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: introduce flow offloading support for
    mt7986

 .../arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7622-wed.yaml     |   1 +
 .../mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wed-pcie.yaml    |  43 ++
 .../devicetree/bindings/net/mediatek,net.yaml |  27 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7986a.dtsi     |  24 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.c   |  98 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.h   |  93 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe.c       | 302 ++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe.h       |  67 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe_debugfs.c   |  10 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe_offload.c   |  62 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe_regs.h  |   8 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed.c       | 479 ++++++++++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed.h       |   8 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_debugfs.c   |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_regs.h  |  89 +++-
 include/linux/soc/mediatek/mtk_wed.h          |  19 +-
 16 files changed, 1020 insertions(+), 313 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wed-pcie.yaml

-- 
2.37.3