Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/6] sfc: bare bones TC offload

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 19:57:30 +0100

From: Edward Cree <[email-masked]>

This series begins the work of supporting TC flower offload on EF100 NICs.
This is the absolute minimum viable TC implementation to get traffic to
 VFs and allow them to be tested; it supports no match fields besides
 ingress port, no actions besides mirred and drop, and no stats.
More matches, actions, and counters will be added in subsequent patches.

Changed in v2:
 - Add missing 'static' on declarations (kernel test robot, sparse)

Edward Cree (6):
  sfc: bind blocks for TC offload on EF100
  sfc: bind indirect blocks for TC offload on EF100
  sfc: optional logging of TC offload errors
  sfc: add a hashtable for offloaded TC rules
  sfc: interrogate MAE capabilities at probe time
  sfc: bare bones TC offload on EF100

 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/Makefile         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_ethtool.c  |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_netdev.c   |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_nic.c      |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_rep.c      |  18 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ef100_rep.h      |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ethtool_common.c |  37 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/ethtool_common.h |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.c            | 165 +++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.h            |  14 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi.h           |  10 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/net_driver.h     |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.c             | 430 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.h             |  36 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_bindings.c    | 228 ++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_bindings.h    |  29 ++
 16 files changed, 980 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_bindings.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc_bindings.h