Subject: [PATCH net 0/5] macsec: offload-related fixes

From: Sabrina Dubroca <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 16:15:38 +0200

I'm working on a dummy offload for macsec on netdevsim. It just has a
small SecY and RXSC table so I can trigger failures easily on the
ndo_* side. It has exposed a couple of issues.

The first patch will cause some performance degradation, but in the
current state it's not possible to offload macsec to lower devices
that also support ipsec offload. I'm working on re-adding those
feature flags when offload is available, but I haven't fully solved
that yet. I think it would be safer to do that second part in net-next
considering how complex feature interactions tend to be.

Sabrina Dubroca (5):
  Revert "net: macsec: report real_dev features when HW offloading is
    enabled"
  macsec: delete new rxsc when offload fails
  macsec: fix secy->n_rx_sc accounting
  macsec: fix detection of RXSCs when toggling offloading
  macsec: clear encryption keys from the stack after setting up offload

 drivers/net/macsec.c | 51 ++++++++++++++++----------------------------
 1 file changed, 18 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)

-- 
2.38.0