Subject: [PATCH 0/6][next] Avoid clashing function prototypes

From: "Gustavo A. R. Silva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 15:32:25 -0500

When built with Control Flow Integrity, function prototypes between
caller and function declaration must match. These mismatches are visible
at compile time with the new -Wcast-function-type-strict in Clang[1].

This series fixes a total of 170 -Wcast-function-type-strict warnings.

Link: https://reviews.llvm.org/D134831 [1]

Gustavo A. R. Silva (6):
  orinoco: Avoid clashing function prototypes
  cfg80211: Avoid clashing function prototypes
  ipw2x00: Remove unnecessary cast to iw_handler in ipw_wx_handlers
  hostap: Avoid clashing function prototypes
  zd1201: Avoid clashing function prototypes
  airo: Avoid clashing function prototypes

 drivers/net/wireless/cisco/airo.c             | 203 ++++++++-------
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/ipw2x00/ipw2200.c  |   2 +-
 .../wireless/intersil/hostap/hostap_ioctl.c   | 245 ++++++++++--------
 drivers/net/wireless/intersil/orinoco/wext.c  | 131 +++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/zydas/zd1201.c           | 173 +++++++------
 include/net/cfg80211-wext.h                   |  20 +-
 net/wireless/scan.c                           |   3 +-
 net/wireless/wext-compat.c                    | 180 ++++++-------
 net/wireless/wext-compat.h                    |   8 +-
 net/wireless/wext-sme.c                       |   5 +-
 10 files changed, 503 insertions(+), 467 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1