Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] Various cleanups for mlx5

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 20:22:52 +0300

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This is a batch of various cleanups which I collected during development
of mlx5 IPsec full offload support.

Thanks.

Leon Romanovsky (6):
  net/mlx5e: Support devlink reload of IPsec core
  net/mlx5: Return ready to use ASO WQE
  net/mlx5e: Don't access directly DMA device pointer
  net/mlx5e: Delete always true DMA check
  net/mlx5: Remove redundant check
  net/mlx5e: Use read lock for eswitch get callbacks

 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/meter.c   |  1 -
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c         | 17 ++++++++---------
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h         |  5 ++---
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c        | 11 +++++------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c   |  8 +++-----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c    | 13 +++++++------
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c       | 12 ++++++------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/aso.c   | 10 +++++-----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/aso.h   |  2 +-
 9 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 42 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3