Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/6] introduce WED RX support to MT7986 SoC

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 20:28:04 +0200

Similar to TX counterpart available on MT7622 and MT7986, introduce
RX Wireless Ethernet Dispatch available on MT7986 SoC in order to
offload traffic received by wlan nic to the wired interfaces (lan/wan).

Changes since v1:
- fix sparse warnings
- rely on memory-region property in mt7622-wed.yaml
- some more binding fixes

Lorenzo Bianconi (6):
  arm64: dts: mediatek: mt7986: add support for RX Wireless Ethernet
    Dispatch
  dt-bindings: net: mediatek: add WED RX binding for MT7986 eth driver
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: introduce wed mcu support
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: introduce wed wo support
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: add configure wed wo support
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: add rx mib counters

 .../arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7622-wed.yaml     |  91 +++
 .../arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wo-boot.yaml |  46 ++
 .../arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wo-ccif.yaml |  49 ++
 .../arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wo-dlm.yaml  |  50 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7986a.dtsi     |  73 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/Makefile        |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed.c       | 577 ++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed.h       |  21 +
 .../net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_debugfs.c   |  87 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_mcu.c   | 390 ++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_regs.h  | 129 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_wo.c    | 545 +++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_wo.h    | 287 +++++++++
 include/linux/soc/mediatek/mtk_wed.h          | 104 +++-
 14 files changed, 2407 insertions(+), 44 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wo-boot.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wo-ccif.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wo-dlm.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_mcu.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_wo.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_wo.h

-- 
2.37.3