Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/5] sfc: add basic flower matches to offload

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 15:27:26 +0000

From: Edward Cree <[email-masked]>

Support offloading TC flower rules with matches on L2-L4 fields.

Changed in v2:
 * changed CHECK macro to not hide control flow.  Annoyingly, gcc complains
   if we don't use the result of the OR-expression we're using to get short-
   circuiting behaviour (ensuring we only report the first error), so we
   have to have an if-statement that's semantically redundant.
 * added explanation to patch #1 of why these checks aren't vital for
   correctness (and thus don't need to have a Fixes tag or go to net).

Edward Cree (5):
  sfc: check recirc_id match caps before MAE offload
  sfc: add Layer 2 matches to ef100 TC offload
  sfc: add Layer 3 matches to ef100 TC offload
  sfc: add Layer 3 flag matches to ef100 TC offload
  sfc: add Layer 4 matches to ef100 TC offload

 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mae.c  | 131 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/mcdi.h |  12 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.c   | 137 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/tc.h   |  16 ++++
 4 files changed, 285 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)