Subject: [PATCH v3 net-next 0/8] introduce WED RX support to MT7986 SoC

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 10:27:59 +0100

Similar to TX counterpart available on MT7622 and MT7986, introduce
RX Wireless Ethernet Dispatch available on MT7986 SoC in order to
offload traffic received by wlan nic to the wired interfaces (lan/wan).

Changes since v2:
- rely on of_reserved_mem APIs in mcu code
- add some dts fixes
- rename {tx,rx}_wdma in {rx,tx}_wdma
- update entry in maintainers file

Changes since v1:
- fix sparse warnings
- rely on memory-region property in mt7622-wed.yaml
- some more binding fixes

Lorenzo Bianconi (7):
  arm64: dts: mediatek: mt7986: add support for RX Wireless Ethernet
    Dispatch
  dt-bindings: net: mediatek: add WED RX binding for MT7986 eth driver
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: introduce wed wo support
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: rename tx_wdma array in rx_wdma
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: add configure wed wo support
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: add rx mib counters
  MAINTAINERS: update MEDIATEK ETHERNET entry

Sujuan Chen (1):
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: introduce wed mcu support

 .../arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7622-wed.yaml     |  62 +-
 .../arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wo-boot.yaml |  47 ++
 .../arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wo-ccif.yaml |  50 ++
 .../arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wo-dlm.yaml  |  50 ++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/mediatek/mt7986a.dtsi     |  75 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/Makefile        |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed.c       | 609 ++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed.h       |  21 +
 .../net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_debugfs.c   |  87 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_mcu.c   | 392 +++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_regs.h  | 129 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_wo.c    | 508 +++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_wo.h    | 284 ++++++++
 include/linux/soc/mediatek/mtk_wed.h          | 106 ++-
 15 files changed, 2366 insertions(+), 57 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wo-boot.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wo-ccif.yaml
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/mediatek/mediatek,mt7986-wo-dlm.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_mcu.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_wo.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_wo.h

-- 
2.38.1