Subject: [PATCH ipsec-next 0/7] xfrm: add extack support to some more message types

From: Sabrina Dubroca <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 15:43:37 +0100

This is the last part of my extack work for xfrm, adding extack
messages to the last remaining operations: NEWSPDINFO, ALLOCSPI,
MIGRATE, NEWAE, DELSA, EXPIRE.

The first patch does a few clean ups on code that will be changed
later on it the series.

Sabrina Dubroca (7):
  xfrm: a few coding style clean ups
  xfrm: add extack to xfrm_add_sa_expire
  xfrm: add extack to xfrm_del_sa
  xfrm: add extack to xfrm_new_ae and xfrm_replay_verify_len
  xfrm: add extack to xfrm_do_migrate
  xfrm: add extack to xfrm_alloc_userspi
  xfrm: add extack to xfrm_set_spdinfo

 include/net/xfrm.h     |  8 ++--
 net/key/af_key.c       |  6 +--
 net/xfrm/xfrm_policy.c | 33 ++++++++++++-----
 net/xfrm/xfrm_state.c  | 21 ++++++++---
 net/xfrm/xfrm_user.c   | 84 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 5 files changed, 109 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)

-- 
2.38.0