Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] bonding: fix bond recovery in mode 2

From: Jonathan Toppins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 15:30:11 -0500

When a bond is configured with a non-zero updelay and in mode 2 the bond
never recovers after all slaves lose link. The first patch adds
selftests that demonstrate the issue and the second patch fixes the
issue by ignoring the updelay when there are no usable slaves.

Jonathan Toppins (2):
  selftests: bonding: up/down delay w/ slave link flapping
  bonding: fix link recovery in mode 2 when updelay is nonzero

 drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c               |  11 +-
 .../selftests/drivers/net/bonding/Makefile    |   4 +-
 .../selftests/drivers/net/bonding/lag_lib.sh  | 107 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../net/bonding/mode-1-recovery-updelay.sh    |  45 ++++++++
 .../net/bonding/mode-2-recovery-updelay.sh    |  45 ++++++++
 .../selftests/drivers/net/bonding/settings    |   2 +-
 6 files changed, 211 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/drivers/net/bonding/mode-1-recovery-updelay.sh
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/drivers/net/bonding/mode-2-recovery-updelay.sh

-- 
2.31.1