Subject: [PATCH v2 net-next 0/5] refactor mtk_wed code to introduce SER support

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 16:22:50 +0100

Refactor mtk_wed support in order to introduce proper integration for hw reset
between mtk_eth_soc/mtk_wed and mt76 drivers.

Changes since v1:
- improve commit logs

Lorenzo Bianconi (5):
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: return status value in mtk_wdma_rx_reset
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: move MTK_WDMA_RESET_IDX_TX configuration in
    mtk_wdma_tx_reset
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: update mtk_wed_stop
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: add mtk_wed_rx_reset routine
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: add reset to tx_ring_setup callback

 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed.c      | 279 ++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed_regs.h |   9 +
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/dma.c     |   2 +-
 include/linux/soc/mediatek/mtk_wed.h         |  12 +-
 4 files changed, 220 insertions(+), 82 deletions(-)

-- 
2.38.1