Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/2] ethtool: add PLCA RS support

From: Piergiorgio Beruto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 03:37:57 +0100

This patchset is related to the proposed "add PLCA RS support and onsemi
NCN26000" patchset on the kernel. It adds userland support for
getting/setting the configuration of the Physical Layer Collision
Avoidance (PLCA) Reconciliation Sublayer (RS) defined in the IEEE 802.3
specifications, amended by IEEE802.3cg-2019.

Piergiorgio Beruto (2):
  Update UAPI files
  Add support for IEEE 802.3cg-2019 Clause 148 - PLCA RS

 Makefile.am                  |   1 +
 ethtool.c                    |  21 +++
 netlink/extapi.h             |   6 +
 netlink/plca.c               | 311 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 netlink/settings.c           |  86 +++++++++-
 uapi/linux/ethtool.h         | 104 ++++++++++--
 uapi/linux/ethtool_netlink.h |  49 +++++-
 uapi/linux/genetlink.h       |   6 +-
 uapi/linux/if_link.h         |  23 ++-
 uapi/linux/netlink.h         |  41 +++--
 uapi/linux/rtnetlink.h       |   8 +-
 11 files changed, 616 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 netlink/plca.c

-- 
2.35.1