Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: add IFF_NO_ADDRCONF to prevent ipv6 addrconf

From: Xin Long <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2022 10:21:37 -0500

This patchset adds IFF_NO_ADDRCONF flag for dev->priv_flags
to prevent ipv6 addrconf, as Jiri Pirko's suggestion.

For Bonding it changes to use this flag instead of IFF_SLAVE
flag in Patch 1, and for Teaming and Net Failover it sets
this flag before calling dev_open() in Patch 2 and 3.

Xin Long (3):
  net: add IFF_NO_ADDRCONF and use it in bonding to prevent ipv6
    addrconf
  net: team: use IFF_NO_ADDRCONF flag to prevent ipv6 addrconf
  net: failover: use IFF_NO_ADDRCONF flag to prevent ipv6 addrconf

 drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c | 18 +++++++++++++-----
 drivers/net/team/team.c         |  2 ++
 include/linux/netdevice.h       |  3 ++-
 net/core/failover.c             |  6 +++---
 net/ipv6/addrconf.c             |  4 ++--
 5 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1