Subject: [RFC bpf-next 0/8] xdp: introduce xdp-feature support

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2022 16:41:29 +0100

Introduce the capability to export the XDP features supported by the NIC.
Introduce a XDP compliance test tool (xdp_features) to check the features
exported by the NIC match the real features supported by the driver.
Allow XDP_REDIRECT of non-linear XDP frames into a devmap.
Export XDP features for each XDP capable driver.

Kumar Kartikeya Dwivedi (1):
  libbpf: add API to get XDP/XSK supported features

Lorenzo Bianconi (3):
  tools: uapi: align if_link.h
  bpf: devmap: check XDP features in bpf_map_update_elem and
    __xdp_enqueue
  selftests/bpf: introduce XDP compliance test tool

Marek Majtyka (4):
  net: introduce XDP features flag
  drivers: net: turn on XDP features
  xsk: add usage of XDP features flags
  xsk: add check for full support of XDP in bind

 .../networking/netdev-xdp-features.rst        |  60 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  |   5 +
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_nic.c   |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt.c     |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_xdp.c |   2 +
 .../net/ethernet/cavium/thunder/nicvf_main.c  |   2 +
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/dpaa/dpaa_eth.c    |   2 +
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/dpaa2/dpaa2-eth.c  |   1 +
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc_pf.c   |   3 +
 .../ethernet/fungible/funeth/funeth_main.c    |   6 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c   |   9 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ice/ice_main.c     |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igb/igb_main.c     |   9 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igc/igc_main.c     |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/igc/igc_xdp.c      |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbe/ixgbe_main.c |   5 +
 .../net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ixgbevf_main.c |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta.c         |   3 +
 .../net/ethernet/marvell/mvpp2/mvpp2_main.c   |   3 +
 .../ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/nic/otx2_pf.c  |   9 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.c   |   5 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx4/en_netdev.c    |   2 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c |   9 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_en.c |   2 +
 .../ethernet/netronome/nfp/nfp_net_common.c   |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qede/qede_main.c  |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/efx.c                |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/siena/efx.c          |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/socionext/netsec.c       |   2 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw.c                |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/cpsw_new.c            |   2 +
 drivers/net/hyperv/netvsc_drv.c               |   2 +
 drivers/net/netdevsim/netdev.c                |   1 +
 drivers/net/tun.c                             |   3 +
 drivers/net/veth.c                            |   4 +
 drivers/net/virtio_net.c                      |   5 +
 drivers/net/xen-netfront.c                    |   1 +
 include/linux/netdevice.h                     |   2 +
 include/linux/xdp_features.h                  |  64 ++
 include/net/xdp.h                             |  39 +
 include/uapi/linux/if_link.h                  |   7 +
 include/uapi/linux/if_xdp.h                   |   1 +
 include/uapi/linux/xdp_features.h             |  34 +
 kernel/bpf/devmap.c                           |  25 +-
 net/core/filter.c                             |  13 +-
 net/core/rtnetlink.c                          |  34 +
 net/xdp/xsk.c                                 |   4 +-
 net/xdp/xsk_buff_pool.c                       |  20 +-
 tools/include/uapi/linux/if_link.h            |  10 +
 tools/include/uapi/linux/if_xdp.h             |   1 +
 tools/include/uapi/linux/xdp_features.h       |  34 +
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.h                        |   1 +
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.map                      |   1 +
 tools/lib/bpf/netlink.c                       |  62 ++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile          |   5 +-
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/test_xdp_features.c   | 235 ++++++
 .../selftests/bpf/test_xdp_features.sh        |  99 +++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/xdp_features.c    | 745 ++++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/xsk.c             |   3 +
 60 files changed, 1602 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/networking/netdev-xdp-features.rst
 create mode 100644 include/linux/xdp_features.h
 create mode 100644 include/uapi/linux/xdp_features.h
 create mode 100644 tools/include/uapi/linux/xdp_features.h
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/test_xdp_features.c
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_xdp_features.sh
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/xdp_features.c

-- 
2.38.1