Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] net: ethernet: mtk_wed: introduce reset support

From: Lorenzo Bianconi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2023 16:32:14 +0100

Introduce proper reset integration between ethernet and wlan drivers in order
to schedule wlan driver reset when ethernet/wed driver is resetting.
Introduce mtk_hw_reset_monitor work in order to detect possible DMA hangs.

Lorenzo Bianconi (5):
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: introduce mtk_hw_reset utility routine
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: introduce mtk_hw_warm_reset support
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: align reset procedure to vendor sdk
  net: ethernet: mtk_eth_soc: add dma checks to mtk_hw_reset_check
  net: ethernet: mtk_wed: add reset/reset_complete callbacks

 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.c  | 288 ++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_eth_soc.h  |  38 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe.c      |  27 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe.h      |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_ppe_regs.h |   6 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed.c      |  40 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mediatek/mtk_wed.h      |   8 +
 include/linux/soc/mediatek/mtk_wed.h         |   2 +
 8 files changed, 369 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.0