Subject: [PATCH rdma-next 0/4] Rely on firmware to get special mkeys

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 10:11:21 +0200

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

This series from Or extends mlx5 driver to rely on firmware to get
special mkey values.

Thanks

Or Har-Toov (4):
  net/mlx5: Expose bits for querying special mkeys
  net/mlx5: Change define name for 0x100 lkey value
  net/mlx5: Use query_special_contexts for mkeys
  RDMA/mlx5: Use query_special_contexts for mkeys

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/cmd.c              | 41 ++++++++++---------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/cmd.h              |  3 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             | 10 ++---
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h          |  9 +++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/odp.c              | 27 ++++--------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/srq.c              |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/wr.c               |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c |  3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    | 27 ++++++++++++
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                   |  1 +
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 | 10 ++++-
 include/linux/mlx5/qp.h                       |  2 +-
 12 files changed, 85 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)

-- 
2.38.1